TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of the promoter.
- Tickets from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to the Ticket Office at the grounds on the day of the festival.)
- The promoter will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion without the prior consent of the promoter.
- You are responsible for your ticket prior to entering the event.
- This is a cash only event. Tickets cannot be purchased by credit/debit card on the day.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Children under 16 do not need a ticket to the event but must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult over 18.
- The promoter reserves the right to evict a customer without refund and/or refuse admission.
- If you are perceived to be intoxicated you will be refused entry into the event, even if you hold a valid ticket.
- You may be body and/or bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving. No glass bottles allowed.
- The promoter will refuse admission, or eject form site, any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or person acting on their behalf.
- Any item(s) reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person will be confiscated.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to An Garda Siochana and refused entry.
- Anti-social beahviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
- No refund will be given if you are refused entry or are ejected due to your own behaviour.
- Under 18’s are not permitted to purchase alcohol on site.
- It is illegal for a person over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of someone under 18.
- Alcohol cannot brought in to the site.
FIRE & SAFETY
- Smoking including electronic cigarettes is not permitted in the arena outside the dedicated smoking areas.
- Fires are not permitted anywhere on site.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
- No glass bottles allowed.
- Parking is provided free of charge and at the owner’s risk.
- Strictly no overnight camping allowed.
Official photographs are taken at Southeast Country Music Festival by the Southeast Country Music Festival team or by designated photographers. These photographs may be used by Southeast Country Music Festival for publicity purposes on our website and social medai pages as well as other media outlets. We endeavour to alert participants when such photographs are being taken. If you do not wish to be included in such photos, please let the photographer know or contact us at email@example.com
The promoter is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence. Any personal property brought to the event is at your own risk.
Please contact the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org